Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006:What lies ahead...........

Hi everyone,

Well, I've been back for nearly a week now. I spent the first few days with the family and sent my parents to Haji. I didn't expect sending them off for Haji would be so emotional but I guess I got caught up in the moment. Maybe one day we can go for umrah together as a family.

The last few days I've been going out and meeting up with frens and relatives. I went to my niece birthday party last Friday which was good fun. The food was delicious catered by one of Abg Nizam's frens. I especially loved the trifle..yummy! The kids were entertained by Kak Ina as the games organiser. I will put up pics soon.

I met up with my fren for New Year's at Hilton KL . Food was good but music could have been better. They played house music which was terrible to say the least for the first couple of hours but luckily played R&B music towards the end.

I've also been able to spend time with my adorable nephew. He loves to smile!! cute sangat!!!!! Unfortunately his health is still not good...he is still wheezing due to problems in his lungs and chest area. He may need to undergo physiotherapy in the chest area. Let us all pray that he gets well soon.

So we are now in 2006.....new year's resolutions...hmmmm well I've never really been a person who comes up with New Year's resolutions cuz I probably would not stick with it..hehe.

But if I really had to think about it my New Year's resolutions would be:
1. Be a better person e.g. patient with others and be more tolerant towards other people.
2. Be healthy and live a prosperous, happy and successful life
3. Meet someone who can love and accept me with my good and bad sides along with my background
Wishing all of you a Happy New Year 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments: