Saturday, January 21, 2006

Soulmates...do they really exist?

People my age are starting to think about the future and settling down...some of us have been lucky in finding " the one ". But what about those of us who are not so lucky because of relationships which didn't work out?? This reminds me of an episode in Friends when Phoebe talks about finding your "lobster" whereby each lobster has a soulmate.

Is there really such a thing as finding your soulmate?? What if we think we found our soulmate but things didn't work out ...will we ever find another soulmate??

Nowadays, there are increasingly higher rates of marriages failing...I guess there are no guarantees. A happy marriage is not something that happens automatically, it is something which both people in the marriage have to work at to make it work.

I hope that when I settle down that person is firstly a good Muslim, caring, kind, funny and someone that I see myself growing old with..... Will we ever find our "lobster"???

No comments: