Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Where art thou 'Adam'?

I am a big K-drama/J-drama fan and can watch episodes non stop for the whole day..yes it sounds crazy..it’s one of my eccentricities you might say… :P

Nur Kasih was the first Malay drama I truly followed. I don’t know whether it was because I miss home or it was because the issues highlighted in the drama were issues I was going through in my life at the same time or it was plainly a good drama.

No matter what the reason was I was impressed with the acting in Nur Kasih especially Remy Ishak –who played Adam. His character had its flaws but I loved how his character chose to change for the better and the trials and tribulations he went through to be on the right path. It was similar to what I am currently going through.

When I told my friends about it, they found it quite entertaining since I’m not usually one to be in awe of Malay actors but I could really associate with the ‘Adam’ character..how I wish there was a version of him in real life…... Insya-allah…by doing the right actions and intentions my wish will come true….

Where art thou Adam? Hope I find you soon…..

No comments: