Saturday, October 06, 2007

Tagged

Ok since I'm currently an insomniac I'll do this tag by my sis...

5 Things In My Handbag

I've got more than five things in my handbag but these are the top five things I would not be able to live without:


1.Wallet
2.Phone
3.MP3 player
4.Vaseline
5.House keys


5 Things In My Purse
1. Cash

2. Bank cards (credit, ATM)
3. Boots Card
4. Receipts & slips to claim for expenses from my outstation jobs

5. Work pass

5 Things In My Favourite Room
Since I'm living in a studio flat I don't really have a room but here are a few of my favourite things
1. My laptop to keep me connected with home
2. My pics to remind me of the good times
3. My Sex and the City dvd sets which will always keep me entertained when I'm feeling bored
4. My pink polka dot converse shoes...I just love converse...funky and comfy at the same time
5. My Karen Millen shoes which always brightens up my day for work


5 Things I Would Like/Love To Do

In the short term:
1. Pass my final case study paper so I can put those files and books away...forever!
2. Go to Paris on the Eurostar and visit the Louvre and have croissant and coffee at a chic French cafe for breakfast

In the long term:

3. Visit Japan & Korea during the sakura /(spring) season
4. Go for Umrah with the family

5. Take part in the Volunteering Service Organisation scheme (VSO) and help out in the deprived areas in the Southeast region like Aceh.

5 Things I’m Currently Doing
1. Updating my blog
2. Recovering from the chocolate fondue I had with the guys at Cafe Rouge
3. Listening to Amy Winehouse album which is wicked..loving the song Back to Black

4. Planning the day ahead not much to do except my study date with my tutor *sigh* three more weeks to go
5. Contemplating whether to stay up late to watch the K-drama Coffee prince on youtube with the danger that I might not get enough sleep tomorrow. I've done a whole night marathon before watching Spring Waltz...hmmmm should i do it again i wonder?!!

5 People to Tag
1. Imran
2. Babah
3. Kak Nor
4. Lini
5. anyone else who are insomniacs like me who have 5 mins spare...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wati dearest,
Far away from home, we may be, but we'll alwyas find someone in that foreign plays who'll always share the same emptiness and loneliness, and in them you'll find comfort, a collective 'misery loves company' feelinf, if you like. And if it helps, to know that no matter how far the metric distance, we are always spatially and spiritually close, always in each other's hearts, minds and prayers - that's more than one could ask for right?