Monday, July 16, 2007

Weddings weddings weddings........

Apart from visiting my family, the reason I came back to Malaysia this month is to attend my friends wedding.

My sis and I attended Ezro's wedding at his place in Bangi. A simple affair but enjoyable and thanks to 'lil sis for temaning me :)


Izad's and Wendy's took place last night. When Izad told me he was getting married I was surprised since out of the LSE gang we didn't think he would be the first one to get hitched. Nevertheless we're all happy for him. Selamat Pengantin Baru dude!!! Semoga bahagia ke anak cucu :)

It was a good night being reunited with uni friends and London people who I haven't met in a long time..some even since graduation.... Some have got married and had babies and some haven't changed one bit since we last met.



My other good friend Nija is also getting hitched this week. Nija has been one of my good friends at LSE and we became closer when we lived together as housemates. We had our girls night out at KL Hilton organised by her sis Nina. It was a fun dinner filled with some entertainment for our dear Nija *wink* Hope it was a memorable night for u !
Thanks for letting me be involved in the wedding preparations..hope I don't let u down ! :)


No comments: