Saturday, November 25, 2006

Holidays are near...

Last Sunday , I had my first "mini" Raya open house in my flat in London....

There was a different feeling this year in the open house compared to last year....
Firstly, my lil sis is not here this year and secondly we had more space in our place in Slough last year....
This year was limited in space but with Kak Rahayu interior design help we managed to accomodate everyone hehehehe....
Thanks to everyone who came..... :)

So now raya is finally over and everyone in UK are looking forward to the Xmas period...
I will be spending the Xmas hols and New Year's in Roma and visiting Naples this year...booked tickets online with Ryanair for 45GBP return...bargain!!!!

Last time I went to Italy was with my family about ten years ago when we did a Europe road trip...so it's been a while....
And this will be my first holiday for three years since holidays have been taken up by study leave and exams thse last few years....*sigh*
So I'm really looking forward to this Italy break....especially since I'm dreading my exam results coming out before Xmas so at least this is something to look forward to drown my sorrows and disappointments...(Apologies for the depressing tone guys)....

This week is pay day so Viv, K Rahayu and I are going on a shopping trip to Bicester this weekend.....
I'm hoping to get some good bargains....... :)


Laters......





No comments: