Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sport updates......

This week's blog has a sports theme to it...











Last Sat, I went to my first Notts Games...throughout my whole uni life I've never actually been to the Notts games. So it was a bit strange to go when most of the people there are at least 5 years younger than me...
I was supporting the Seven Kings crew from London....the weather was good and met people I haven't seen in a while......unfortunately the team didn't do so well..hard luck guys...better luck next year!



Last Wednesday I went to my first English football game. I'm a Liverpool fan but since Liverpool is too far away and difficult to get tickets......went to the Carling Cup Chelsea vs Aston Villa game at Stamford Bridge.
I left straight from work travelling from up north in Elstree so was tired but excited to see a live match....we got seats facing the middle pitch so it was a good spot to see all the players.
My fav Chelsea players are Shevchenko ( so comel! ), Lampard and Joe Cole.
Chelsea played well...Aston Villa were outclassed that night...the final score was 4-0 so Chelsea have cruised through the last 16..So have Liverpool! Yeay!!!

I would love to go to a Liverpool match so if there are any spare tickets out there contact me kay! :)

Lastly, the Ashes series is coming in a week's time...I hope English team can reproduce their performance from the Summer Ashes series last year......
I want Sky Sports so I can follow the cricket...but I think I will have to make do with Channel 5's daily cricket summary updates.

I have also updated my pics thanks to my photographer Ms Shameem ..hehehehe....click on the My Photo Albums link. :)

2 comments:

Lini Azly said...

Wati dear... sad to know about seven king's loss especially when they got first place last year! anyhow, u went to chelsea????? as ur first match???? grrrrrrrrrrr.. hehehe.. if im not mistaken, easier way to get liverpool's tickets is to register as e-member and pay 40 quid or so.. and then u get into some sort of lucky draw..

ashes.. no coverage from msia.. perhaps ade on astro.. but saw a measly piece written on it in star sports ke, times.. hehe

Wati said...

I know.kesian seven kings this year...they are goig thru a transition period...will be back for next year nanti :)
I know I wanted my first match to be Liverpool..tapi susah nak dapat ticket and its so far to get to kan....
Ashes update:: England aren't doing so well lah Lini...no Vaughan and Simon Jones injured so not taking part in the Ashes this year...