Saturday, November 19, 2005

There's always a first for everything.........

First album I bought: Aishah's first album....bought it cuz I liked the song "Camar Yang Pulang" at the time..I still listen to it occasionally.

First crush: In Sitiawan,Perak... I was nine and fancied one of my bro's mate at the time...my friends and I would often cycle pass his house to check him out.. he must have thought we were stalkers or something...hehe(sounds so embarassing now when I think of it now..)

First job: Worked part time at Greggs Bakery in Bayswater for a year. Felt a sense of independence earning my own money, met some cool people too plus dapat discounts on the savouries & muffins...yummy!!!

First food disaster: At school , we had Home Economics class and I had to bake scones. The class is abt 45 mins so we had to prepare the dough and bake the scones within the timelimit. I had prepared my scones and was quite proud that it looked pretty good when I took it out from the oven. Gave it to my friends to try out my scones during lunch but it didn't get the response I was expecting. I had put salt instead of sugar in the dough when I was preparing the scones. I haven't baked anything ever since that day! hehe...

First car:I didn't actually sit for my Malaysian driving test until I graduated from uni. My first car would be my little grey Perodua Kelisa...lovely car...my pride and joy. Felt really sad when I had to sell the car earlier this year. Hopefully I'll be able to get another one soon.

First memory of holiday with the family: When I was 7, we went to Disneyland Florida & Universal Studios ..had the best time. Love the rollercoaster rides...would love to go back there again someday.

First holiday with friends: Went to Brussels in winter of 1999 with Giac & Suz...it was absolutely freezing but had a good time nevertheless..chocs & Belgian waffles. Returning to london, we had missed our scheduled flight back to so we had to spend a night at Brussels Airport. We didn't really get much sleep since the airport didn't have the most comfortable benches to sleep on. We kept ourselves amused by playing with the airport trolleys and running around the airport like maniacs...! hehe...those were the days....

First music gig: When I was fourteen or fifteen, I went to an Innuendo concert held at the Hippodrome, London with my bro & gf at the time. Innuendo were one of the first malay R&B groups who can sing..."Belaian Jiwa"-classic song..one of my fav songs. :)

First music festival: Party In the Park organised by Prince's Trust. It was the first Party in the Park...heard so many acts perform live..Backstreet Boys, Christina Aguilera, Destiny's Child and many more but my highlight was listening to Bon Jovi singing live.
I would love to go to other festivals i.e. Glastonbury & V festival.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aik.. sape yg awak minat tu? :D

Wati said...

*wink*..it was a long time ago...