Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Raya di London

As I am writing this, I have just come back from attending the takbir raya at Malaysian Hall, London. By reciting takbir raya, I started feeling sad and homesick. This has to be my 4th raya away from the family....

But then, I felt lucky that at least my sis ade di sini and I have friends here who are also spending raya away from home so at least we have each other.

I will be spending my first day of raya at work...I was not lucky enough to get a day off.
It's sad that I won't be able to celebrate raya but then again I take it as just one of the challenges of life.."dugaan hidup"...

I spoke to my loved ones earlier to wish them Selamat Hari Raya and to ask for forgiveness...missing them terribly but insya-allah I will see them soon.

I would like to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Maaf Zahir Batin..minta maaf kalau ade tersilap cakap atau buat ye.... :)

2 comments:

Lini Azly said...

selamat hari raya!! maaf zahir batin

Wati said...

selamat hari raya and maaf zahir batin to u too.. :) jemput datang rumah next sunday ye....