Monday, July 11, 2005

Let's make a change

Selected Excerpts from 2pac's (Tupac Shakur ) song- " Changes "

We gotta start makin' changes learn to see me as a brother instead of 2 distant strangers
and that's how it's supposed to be
How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me?
I'd love to go back to when we played as kids but things changed,
and that's the way it is

That's just the way it is
Things'll never be the same
That's just the way it is

I see no changes all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
We under I wonder what it takes to make this one better place, let's erase the wasted
Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right'
cause both black and white is smokin' crack tonight
and only time we chill is when we kill each other
it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

We gotta make a change...
It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes.
Let's change the way we eat,
let's change the way we live
and let's change the way we treat each other.

You see the old way wasn't working so
it's on us to dowhat we gotta do, to survive.

No comments: