Sunday, July 03, 2005

Where do I go from here?

Since results came out last Friday, I have been thinking about my life and where do I go from here.
At the moment I feel fed up..I have put all my effort to succeed and at times I feel as though nothing is coming out of it. It's as if someone up above is telling me that maybe this isn't for me..and maybe I should start thinking about doing something else.
I feel I've been here too long..I have seen friends come and go and I'm practically a 'veteran' here in London.
I know the most 'logical' thing would be to stick with it for another year but I don't know whether I can keep up with it anymore.
At times, I feel I'm wasting my years here doing something I'm not even passionate about. I'm also losing out spending time with my family who I do not see very often. I think I have spent about roughly 15 yrs of my life abroad already...Do I want to spend more of my time here??
A friend advised that I should stick with it to the end...if not I'll regret it for the rest of my life. I know the advice is right. The only thing is I need to have the motivation to keep going..and I don't know if I have that at the moment.
The weekend has been good...did some retail therapy on Saturday and watched Live 8 but Monday is coming..and I have to face the world and make my decision........
An advice that was given to me was this:

" Failure is just a speedbump..not the end of the road.
Your journey is what u make of it..
Put life in perspective ..decide what you want to do in
life and what you would do in order to have the satisfaction in
life"

I hope that I make the right decision.....

No comments: