Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Discovering new spots everyday



Last Sunday morning, met up with a fren for brunch at Nahar and we took a walk afterwards through Hyde Park to High St Kensington.

It was such a lovely winter's day...the clear blue skies, the crisp winter air and the sun shining down on us...

I love the parks in London, I think the best season to go would be between autumn and winter when the colours of the leaves are changing..if only I was a good enough photographer...can capture the changing colours of the leaves from green to auburn to brown...really nice.. :)

I discovered two cool new places in High St Kensington, my fren introduced me to Ben's Cookies...sedap giler....can beat Millie's cookies any day..Thanks dude! :)
The cookies are freshly baked everyday and each cookie is different and you pay according to the weight of the cookie instead of the type of cookie so memang VFM!
Check out http://www.benscookies.com

We also checked out this cool place ideal for chocolate lovers out there- "Hotel Chocolat"
I'm not a big chocolate fan but I like looking at the chocolate designs.
They have a wide selection for all types of people...ade chocolates suitable for vegetarians and also ade selection of non alcoholic chocs which is ideal for gifts to family and friends...
I've discovered you can even buy the chocs online
If interested got to http://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk.

So even though I have been living in London for a while, it's nice that London still continues to surprise me with new places to visit and see.... ;)

2 comments:

Imran said...

Best gila tempat-tempat tu :P Nice pic by the way.

Wati said...

Hehe...thanks dude especially introducing me with those Ben's Cookies...will definitely go there for more.... :)