Sunday, October 16, 2005

Va Va Voom!


Finally, I have decided to get my dream car...the MINI COOPER.
Some people think that I should get another car..especialy if I'm thinking of bringing it back to KL.


"Kalau nak bawak kereta balik Malaysia bawaklah kereta besar sikit...AP tu sekali je..."

Maybe they're right.. but I have wanted this car since it first came out....and at the end of the day it is my choice...

I love the car and what it represents.....stylish, petite yet powerful...(macam moi??!!! )hehehe...

My first ever car was a Perodua Kelisa...miss that little car.
I remember driving it for the first time in KL.. and coping with crazy drivers,motorists and also pedestrians who decide to step on the road at the very last minute!...

When we moved to Sg Buloh, I had to cope driving behind massive lorries and avoiding those horrible potholes. Poor little Kelisa, it did go through a lot in its short life span with me...partly due to the driving conditions and maybe partly due to my driving skills...hehe...

So now the hunt begins for a car...luckily I have someone to help me...

But if anyone knows any good contacts/dealers who are interested in selling used Mini Coopers..do let me know...
It would be greatly appreciated...!

Va Va Voom..........! :)




1 comment:

yosh said...

yeah i heard you getting it...jeles wei!