Saturday, October 01, 2005

The idea of success...

"Success is the ability to go from one failure from another with no loss of enthusiasm".-Sir Winston Churchill.

Isn't it a great quote? I found it on a famous quotes website.
When I was growing up failure has never been an option..I set myself certain goals and hope to achieve them.
But as I grew older, life isn't as smooth sailing as we hoped it would be and I had to learn how to deal with failures in my life....
Life is full of sacrifices and having to make the best out of the opportunities given to us.
I have gone through some low points in my life where I have felt lost and at times thought I was a failure. During these times I'm blessed to find out who my real friends are and get support from people who are closest to me.
There have also been high points in my life where I feel like I'm on cloud nine. I guess we have to cherish these moments as it makes all that bitter pain beforehand all worthwhile.
I'm sure there will be more high and low points in my life but I guess it all depends on how we handle them.

No comments: