Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Home is where the heart is


I miss waking up in my room in SB
I miss having breakfast with my dad and saying goodbye to him b4 he goes to work
I miss my little grey Kelisa
I miss not having to think about when I have to catch my next bus or train to work
I miss arguing with my mom over the most randomnest things
I miss my little squarrels with my sis
I miss lepaking at Hartamas and having the bestest mi rebus ever
I miss our family gatherings usually at PJ and how we always come up with any excuse for a makan2
I miss our friends gathering and catching up with the latest gossip over coffee/dinner
I miss the mamak stalls and having tose & teh tarik
I miss having brunch at FAM to have mi kari
I miss my kickboxing classes at Hartamas
I miss my chats with Kak nor
I miss being with the family especially since Nuqman arrived
I miss watching Korean/Japanese dramas on TV3
I miss going to Rahman Putra and going to the gym
Followed by a snack afterwards usually soya bean cincau and rojak buah :)
I miss not having to think about whether I should bring a jacket or an umbrella to go out
Home is definitely where the heart is.....................

No comments: