Friday, May 29, 2009

Wanna watch something different?

In recent years j-doramas have lost their appeal in terms of storyline and manga remakes..Also the actors in the j-dramas are not as appealing as they used to be especially those Japanese F4 actors..eurgh!

For me..No one can ever beat Kimutaku's charm and humour as one of my fav Japanese actors

I have moved on to watching k-dramas..i tend to watch the dramas on and off depending on what's on. The downfall of this is when I really like a drama I could watch the episodes non-stop even not getting sleep-it is sad but true....

There has only been two dramas where I've suffered from sleep deprivation Spring Waltz and most recently Boys Before Flowers (korean remake of the F4 series).

Gu Jun Pyo and Geum Jan Di are great in this drama and so is the rest of the cast. Putting aside the occasional screaming and shrieking and some corny and exaggerated scenes, there are scenes where you just feel sorry for Jan Di making it an unresistable drama to watch...

Below is one of the saddest scenes of all in the drama..the song says it all..



No comments: