Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Brit Awards 2009

It was the Brit Awards night:

Performance of the night was Pet Shop Boys winning Outstanding Contribution to Music award- they definitely put on a great performance especially his duet with Brandon Flowers from the Killers (looking cute on the night if I may say so *wink* )



Yes...finally! Kings of Leon receive the recognition they truly deserve as Best Group and Best International Album for "Only by the Night"


My favourite album of 2008...the songwriting and melody to this album is beautiful-credit to the group for doing a great job on this album.
I love you guys and hope to see you in the next tour!


For most people, Duffy may have been the winner of the night but I'm not a fan of her music so for me it was Kings of Leon night!

No comments: