Thursday, December 04, 2008

Weekend

It has been a cold week in London.....my health hasn't been too good lately-this cold weather does not suit me at all :P

My iPod nano gift arrived this week: to some people it may seem like a small thing.. but to me the gift represents six months of hard work, late nights, travelling and to the future so thank you!

Luckily my manager and team have been supportive and let me work from home couple of days this week although it has meant I haven't been able to attend the EY Tower of London Xmas Party...-would have loved to go and see the Queen's Crown Jewels and catch up with everyone from the office...
Takpe maybe next year if I'm still here....

I'm still not feeling 100% but the weekend is here...and it's gonna be an interesting one...

a) meeting the Whittaker's : it's been too long since I saw them so it would be nice to see them before the xmas period starts...

b) brunch with the bayswater crew...and Rockband 2 session at No.53! For those who haven't heard of rockband or guitar hero it's a music game where people can just have fun and rock out...
I love the guy who came up with this game....rock music is a fun way to get everyone together and just play good music...
My favourite instrument is the drums....I never had the privilege to own my own set of drums plus I didn't have a soundproof basement so Rockband is a perfect substitute....


Raya haji is approaching -so those in Malaysia..selamat raya haji and bercuti...korang banyak holiday ler.....tak aci.. :P







2 comments:

Imran said...

Woo iPod Nano, I like. Haven't played Rock Band yet, but I intend to, currently enjoying Guitar Hero 3 a lot :)

Wati said...

rockband is so much fun imran...similar to guitar hero but u have other instruments like the drums,bass and microphone..kalau u have enuff people-u can have a fun rockband session with the family/mates :)
yes...me liking my new pink ipod nano...