Monday, June 16, 2008

A fresh start...

After four and a half years I finally took the leap to leave HCW for new pastures... I had been thinking of leaving audit ever since I had completed my three years practical experience but the relaxed work environment and the friends I had made in my old firm held me back from leaving. However after a certain point in time I had to think about my future and my plans of where I wanted to be therefore I decided to take the leap to find a new job.

Changing jobs is always a risky business especially in the ever competitive global environment w
e find ourselves but alhamdulillah I will be starting a new adventure and new challenges... HCW has been fun especially the fellow trainees who some of them will be friends I will have for life...

I had my leaving drinks at the Patch Bar. Although I wasn't drinking it was a fun night! The Patch bar is a "bar come club" type place...and spacious downstairs so there is plenty of room for people to boogie the night away with a variety of music which can fit to everyone's taste.... :) I stayed to the end which is rare for me but I'm glad I stayed to the end ..Thanks Mr M and d rest of the HCW crew for looking after me and making sure I had a fun night... :P
Gonna miss y'all especially those up on the 5th floor...you know who u are...

No comments: