Thursday, November 29, 2007

Queen comes to Horwath-my office!

Yesterday everyone in the office got an email from our Chief Exec that the Queen and her husband the Duke of Edinburgh will be attending St Bride's church for a service. Since the church is beside our office we were invited to show support for the Queen by greeting her at the entrance walkway after her service.

Throughout the day everyone acted cool as if they weren't that bothered the Queen was coming but when it came to 3pm everyone started looking outside the window to se if the Queen had arrived.

I brought my camera to capture this rare moment because it isn't everyday you get to see the Queen in person right? So everyone who was in the office went down to greet her...and she looked lovely in her cute blue dress suit and hat. The Queen being "the Queen" has a certain air of elegance about her.....

She was so lovely :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?