Monday, March 06, 2006

Springtime...What spring???!!!

We are now in March and yet it doesn't feel like spring has arrived. It was only last week we had snow flurries in London. What the hell is going on??!!
It's the audit peak season again...so I've been moving from one job to the next having to meet one deadline to another deadline ..and another ...and another...haihhh...endlesss..
But at least I have a break from that this week with college although it is scary that my final exam will be creeping up soon..erk!
The weekend was good..I'm more comfortable driving into London now although I only know one route so far hehehe..one step at a time kan...I think I need to get one of those "tom tom gadgets" -GPRS navigation system. :)
By having a car in Slough has definitely made my journey to work a lot bearable and less time consuming...there's only one thing though...gotta wash the car...
Any takers on anyone who wants to wash my car??!! hehehehehe........
for any cricket fans out there...England drew with India in their first test! yeay! It was a good result considering the big players like Michael Vaughan and the lovely Simon Jones are injured. If only I can actually watch the game on TV. Damn Sky sports for taking over the coverage from Channel 4...!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wati.... cricket??? i am soo far behind now.. with football too! uwaaaa.....

miss you gurl... and heard about your weekend.. enjoy the coming of spring... heaven!

Wati said...

miss u too lini...!

yep..cricket is back on..reminds me of the ashes summer kan. :) england are playing india for the test series but vaughan, trescothick and jones are injured at the moment. Flintoff is the acting captain now but i can't watch it on tv cuz it's on sky. :(

update on football..liverpool are playing benfica tonight on the champions league..let's hope they get through!! :)