Monday, September 05, 2005

My first BBQ

This weekend, I had some friends stay over at my place for my first mini BBQ in Slough.

It was my first weekend after the exams and it was nice not having to open those dreaded books for a while yet...

We got one of those disposable BBQ set. Opie, Meddy & Lini helped me set up the BBQ...the food was great! Nothing beats sitting outside enjoying a good BBQ on a hot summer's day.
If only there were more summer days like these...


It was good to lepak at home and not have to worry about studying for the day.

We lepak outside followed on by ice cream and a movie session.
All in all I think it turned out to be a success!

Next time I plan to have satay & ikan bakar...BBQ ...Malaysian style..
Only problem is ..where and how am I gonna make satay pulak...
Hehehe..Any volunteers???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time, didn't we? Thanks for your marvellous hospitality. Satay? Sounds yummy... I volunteer to start the fire! :)

Wati said...

hehe..bagus meddy ..now we just need to find someone to make the satay.. ;)